Wednesday 22 August 2007

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues

There isn't much to say about this really except that I fear she's right and I fear humanity has lost its way. For what it's worth, I'm sorry Layla.

Layla Anwar, An Arab Woman Blues - Reflections in a sealed bottle...

I am so disgusted with everything, I don't even feel like writing.

I am disgusted with the Americans, the Brits, the French, the Germans, the Scandinavians, the Australians, the Iranians, the Arabs, the Muslims, the Christians, the Jews....( am not mentioning the Israelis because they have disgusted me long ago. It's a given)

Everything and everyone disgusts me.

I have run out of words. I don't even know which words to use anymore.
Have you ever felt that way? Not even knowing which words to use?
I can write tons of posts, would not make one single fucking difference.
But I promised someone that I will not stop writing, so here I am...

Nir Rosen, not that I terribly like Nir Rosen, but finally someone who is not an Iraqi came out and said it " Iraq is no more "
Well, hello, I have been saying it over and over and over , the sectarian shia Iranian militias and parties control everything. Along with the equally chauvinistic Israeli backed Kurdish pimps.

Imagine, one day, you come to the realization that your country, in the space of 4 years, simply does not exist anymore? Can you even envisage that?
It simply is not there anymore.

I have been way too polite. My upbringing taught me to respect guests, visitors, but you people don't know what polite is. You need to hear your own language spoken back at you.

Some American wanker, mental masturbator, produced a study not long ago. And the study shows that :

"The majority of Iraqis want a secular government today."

What the fuck is all that about? We had a secular government you bunch of assholes.
We had a country with a secular government that your academics "entre autre" managed to destroy.

Remember the son of a bitch Chomsky with his poor shia being oppressed?
Remember your equally fucked up anti-war movement?
Remember all those other wankers on blogosphere and the web, posting article after article after article on poor Iran being bombed back to the stone age?
Remember these, oh so well meaning "orientalists" who visited Iraq once and suddenly know it all and use Iraqi plight and suffering to defend Iran?
Even Palestinian bloggers were not exempt of that mental masturbation, the masturbation of the politically correct.

Well guess what, you fuckers, I don't have a country anymore!

Are you pleased with yourselves now ? What a great job you have done! Bunch of criminals.

YOU are as responsible as the american army and the american government in the slaughter of innocent Iraqis and the total destruction of their country in the space of 4 fucking years. Just 4 years, you bastards.

You, the academics, the writers, the journalists, the anti- war shit, the political scientists of my ass, the anal-ysts...
All of you are responsible today. All of you.
All of you have the blood of 1 million Iraqis on your hands and all of you have a country in ruins on your conscience.

But you have no fucking conscience, you bunch of paid, sell out bastards. Those of you who sold it to Iran and those who sold it to Israel, and who sold it to America and England.

You are the "intellectual" whores of this world. You are the PROSTITUTES.
I spit on you and on your academic achievements and on your publications and on your press, on your prints and on your books...

I swear even hookers have more integrity than you.

So the "totalitarian " regime is gone. So the "dictatorship" is gone but you motherfuckers, tell me what happened to tyranny?

How come every single Iraqi I know, shia, sunni, martian, felt much freer under the "dictatorship" than under your fucking democracy? How come?

How come every single Iraqi I know, was free to go to work, earn a living, teach, read, dance, eat, drink, get married, walk in the streets, go to the movies, go to a restaurant, go for a drive, go shopping, paint, sing, listen to music, dress the way s/he likes, go to a hairdresser...the banal stuff that you do daily.

How come under the "totalitarian" regime every single Iraqi was free to do that and today...
And today crossing the street means a possible silencing.
Silence through death in your fucking democracy Iranian - American style.

To hell with you and your democracy and democracies.
To hell with your internet, web, blogs, media, books, newspapers, magazines...
To hell with every single thing I learnt in your universities, in your schools, in your institutions...

To hell with all of you . You sickening, despicable lot.

Full story...